Friday, January 23, 2009

Feeling Creative!


With the temps finally warming to a much better number and not in the teens; I am compelled to go outside and see what is lying around in places where they shouldn't after all the wind, rain and snow this week.
Today I am feeling very creative - George found three small sets of shutters and bammmmm - in my mind I saw my earrings! I have seen this image somewhere else and so he bought me the huge shutter door for $70.00 and I felt so bad once we found these, oh well I can fill them up. Or maybe figure out a way to hang my bracelets or necklaces on the shutters with a little imagination I may have it down pat real soon. I love being creative and using my mind filling the day with surprises of sorts and sitting back and looking at the expressions on my family and friends faces; that is a joy! That is being creative to me and I am addicted to that.
*****************************

Look at some items I have -

18" Blue Moon

19" Key Lime

18" Purple-Striped Angel

Just so you know ...


RIP Friend -
Today we mourn the death of a lifelong friend, William O. "Billy" Meadows, 61 years old and stricken with Alzheimer's. Heartbreaking as it is this disease took over him in a matter of ten to twelve months - so quickly he lost his battle with such a horrifying stripper of the mind.
Billy is survived by his wife, Sabra and two sons, Brian and Chris, five grandchildren and one great-grandchild. Billy was a devoted husband, father and granddad to his family. He also was an avid fisherman and enjoyed camping trips to the lake or beach. He had a tremendous love for his friends and held onto them for many years and he will be sorely missed.
Until we meet again Billy; God Bless...

No comments: