Tuesday, October 14, 2008

~Fly, Fly Butterfly~

A beautiful butterfly on my bush
Gracefully feeding off the flowers
This beautiful butterfly coaxed without a push
Feeding herself for hours.

Butterflies are graceful creatures - I love to watch them on my butterfly bush! Such a perfect show these things can master during the fall ... In my mind I have captured this necklace of a butterfly with small crystal bicones - purple beads and a ivory butterfly pendant. This reminds me of my very best friend, Ruby who happens to love the butterflies also!

18 inches long -

Wearing this necklace will make you feel as graceful as a butterfly.

The Cacoon - 7 1/2 inches -

This bracelet is made with the same crystals and purple beads as the butterfly necklace except the center bead is my little misfit, I call "the cacoon".

Finally spread her wings to fly

Her colors of the prettiest fall

Just a hint of days gone by

Soon it awaits winters call.

****************************


Hope you enjoy... Would love a comment on these items!

Have a good day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, thanx for commenting on my blog.
i like butterfles also cause they tell us to have sweet and good from everyone. they inspire us to live fully in the short duration of life.
stay commenting me and telling what new you have added on your blog. so that i and u can comment on each others blog.
so nice of you. take care of your self too. c u again .